Terms of Service
It’s the fine print.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You may also be required to provide certain credentials to your server, software, or other properties in order for us to provide services. Failure to provide these credentials will inhibit our ability to provide our services and may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or
other proprietary rightof any party; iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://gobarrelroll.com employees or representatives .Wehave the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless United Networks, LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: i. the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements. ii. the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. iii. the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable,
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. United Networks, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https:/gobarrelroll.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of United Networks, LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by United Networks, LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Support Requests & Development Time
Support must be requested through our helpdesk (or project management tool for Premium members) so that it can be categorized and responded to in a timely manner. You will be notified via email with information about our helpdesk upon registration and will also find a link view your helpdesk tickets in your account interface and you can submit tickets from within your WordPress Dashboard. Support requests are subject to approval.
You can find out more about which updates are included for free in your plan below in the Included Updates section. Support requests which may incur additional hourly fees or use development hours in your plan could include but are not limited to:
- Theme/plugin troubleshooting
- Site performance optimization (load time, caching, etc – only applicable to plans that include performance optimization)
- Plugin/code conflicts
- Theme/plugin installation
- Custom theme/plugin development
- Third-party software integration (anything not built for use on the WordPress platform)
- SEO setup/troubleshooting/optimization (for the Premium Membership Plan)
If you have questions regarding the nature of your support request please contact us at [email protected]. Development time can be used as phone support, email/ticket support, chat support, or actual development hours but all of the above are subtracted from allotted hours or hours purchased separately. Development time requested will be billed at our hourly rate of $120/hr. While we will do our best to keep the same developer assigned to individual projects we cannot guarantee this at any time.
Monthly development hours do not accrue or rollover to the next month if unused. We believe that the more engaged with their sites our members are, the more growth their sites will see and the better they will perform. There are plenty of reports out there that show that stagnant sites suffer in search engine rankings and don’t have the best conversion metrics. Out of ideas for your development hours? Just let us know; there is always something we can do to improve your website!
That said, pre-paid hours do not expire and can, therefore, be used at any time during the course of your active membership. Pre-paid hours are purchased individually or in bulk for use on projects that require more time than you may have with your current plan. Members often use them to tackle larger projects or to get work done more quickly, rather than spreading it out over time.
We are able to work with most hosting providers but there are times when we’ll recommend that you migrate from your current host due to technical limitations which may inhibit our ability to provide you with the level of service you and we expect. We’ll review your needs and recommend a great host that you can depend on.
We’ll update any themes or plugins that are installed on your site, but premium plugins and themes – those that have been purchased – must have valid and active licenses. We apply the following updates for free for members:
- All WordPress core updates are included.
- Plugins that are available from the WordPress plugin repository are included. All other plugins can be optionally updated using development hours.
- Themes that are available from the WordPress theme repository are included. All other themes can be optionally updated using development hours.
We don’t include paid (premium) plugins and themes in our standard updates because they often take more time to configure and test, and since we won’t have your license information, you’ll need to provide the updated plugins files or input the license on your site so we can update them for you.
We try to be fair about the time spent updating premium plugins and themes. More and more, those updates are one-click and therefore wouldn’t count against your development hours. However, there are still many circumstances where they must be updated manually.
We think you’ll love Barrel Roll, but if for any reason you’d like to cancel your account after the first thirty days we’ll provide a prorated refund for any unused time left in your plan. This does not apply to accounts terminated due to violations of this User Agreement.
Pre-paid hours are non-refundable 30 days after they are purchased.
This website is controlled by United Networks, LLC from our offices located in the state of Virginia, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Virginia, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Virginia, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Virginia. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, United Networks, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us
This agreement is in effect as of September 13, 2015.
Last updated December 31, 2021.