Let’s work together to make the web a better place.
Google Ads Specialist
We’re seeking a Google Ads Specialist to join our team remotely on a full-time basis. You will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns on Google Ads and other advertising platforms. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, and optimization and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
You’ll be working directly with clients and as part of our team. We’re looking for people fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, who can expertly communicate solutions to members.
As this is a full-time position, we need someone who can commit to 30-40 hours per week. It’s a remote position, so you’ll be able to work from home or wherever you’d like!
We’re looking for someone with a hands-on work ethic that will edit campaigns manually rather than trusting automated tools to do all of the work. Part of what makes our marketing efforts stand out from other agencies is that we work hard to understand our clients and their customers; you can’t trust an algorithm to get that right all the time.
More About What You’ll Be Doing
- Creation of paid search campaigns from ideation to execution
- Creating detailed reports of campaign performance
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Work with other team members to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy
- Proactively identify ways to improve account performance
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to management.
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, etc.)
- +/- 3hrs from the Eastern Time Zone – generally be available from 9AMish to 5PMish EST Monday through Friday
- Must be an independent contractor – we’re not interested in outsourcing work to an agency
- Google Ads Certified in at least two topics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Google Ads generating conversions & sales
- Experience with manual bid strategies and making detailed bid adjustments
- Proven track record of success in your previous job(s) (e.g. helped a client achieve X business goal; retained a client for X amount of time)
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with paid search or helped a client reach a target CPA/ROAS, and has the numbers to back it up. ROI examples of 500% or greater are strongly preferred.
- Gets excited when performance improves as a direct result of your efforts
- Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions. Provide examples of some of your best-converting copy
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Reliable, takes initiative, and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in paid advertising
- Analytical – enjoys working with data to identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc
- Optional but preferred:
- Background and/or experience with design a plus (e.g. Photoshop)
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with CallRail, Slack, Looker Studio (formerly Google Data Studio), Zoho Analytics, and Toggl is all valuable
- $20-$30 per hour, based on experience and skillset
- We’re a fully remote team – work from anywhere, wearing whatever you want, without anyone asking you to come into the office early or stay late
- Flexible work schedule
- Two weeks of paid time off per year
Fill Out The Form Below to Apply
Only applications received via this form will be considered.