Join us and earn money each month by referring new members.
Do you have WordPress clients who need ongoing professional maintenance on their websites but that’s not a service you’re interested in providing? Barrel Roll has you covered. We provide professional WordPress maintenance plans to fit the needs of any site and you can earn up to 20% of any membership you bring to us, for the lifetime of the membership!
The process is simple and it’s free to apply. Here’s how it works.
- Register for a Barrel Roll affiliate account using the form on this page. We’ll review your application and if approved you’ll be able to start sending referrals right away.
- Setup your account by signing in and accessing the Affiliate Area. From here you’ll be able to generate a custom URL to embed or give directly to clients which will then give you credit for any Barrel Roll membership they sign up for.
- Get paid via PayPal once your referral account reaches $100.
Our affiliate system has three tiers. Payments start at 10% and increase to 20% once you’ve referred at least 10 members; the highest rate of any WordPress maintenance affiliate system (that we know of)! Not only do you get paid when a member that you refer joins Barrel Roll, but you will continue to receive your percentage of their membership as long as it remains active!
Already an Affiliate?
Level IRefer 1-4 Members
- You earn 10% of the monthly fees of each member you refer for the lifetime of their membership!
Level IIIRefer 10+ Members
- You earn 20% of the monthly fees of each member you refer for the lifetime of their membership!
Level IIRefer 5-9 Members
- You earn 15% of the monthly fees of each member you refer for the lifetime of their membership!
Ready to get started?
It’s easy and free to become a Barrel Roll affiliate! Just fill out the form to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
- The Barrel Roll Terms of Service are also to be adhered to by affiliates.
- Affiliate accounts may be terminated or suspended at any time at the sole discretion of Barrel Roll with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms. Any balance remaining will be issued for payment unless a violation of these terms and conditions applies. Upon termination you agree to immediately remove all affiliate links from marketing materials, websites, and any other properties.
- You may place our affiliate banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new affiliate programs or related content.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed.
- Commissions are to be paid via PayPal to the Email address you register with once your account reaches $100 or more after a one month maturation period. This means that if you refer a new member on April 1st and your commission is $100 or more, we’ll issue your payment on May 1st.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Barrel Roll and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains Barrel Roll affiliate links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- Each affiliate is allowed only one account. Self-referrals for the affiliate or affiliate accounts are strictly prohibited.
- Your physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be your actual address. Mail forwarding services, for the purpose of avoiding network demographics, are NOT allowed. For example, if you choose USA as your country, you must be in the USA. If you choose Russia as a country, you must be in Russia.
- You agree not to hold Barrel Roll liable for anything, and a link to a non-Barrel Roll Web site does not mean that Barrel Roll endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- Don’t SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month until the balance is equal to zero dollars and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe money to Barrel Roll based on fees; the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months and hasn’t had any transactions been posted to that account in that time. If those conditions are not true the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a affiliate window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- These terms are subject to change.